|2.0b2 (BETA) 29. Mar 2001|
- Embperl files can now debugged via the interavtive debugger.
The debugger shows the Embperl page source along with the
This works in various ways:
# perl interacive command line debugger
perl -d embpexec.pl file.epl
# ddd graphical debugger (https://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/)
ddd --debugger 'perl -d embpexec.pl file.epl'
or via Apache::DB under mod_perl
- Embperl has now a defined API for creating/adding a new
syntax. See perldoc HTML::Embperl::Syntax for details.
- Which syntax (also multiple at the same time)
a given page uses can be defined via EMBPERL_SYNTAX configuration
- Added Syntax definitions for SSI, Perl and plain Text
- New [$ syntax $] metacommand can switch the syntax of the file
on the fly. It's also usefull to load addtional taglibs.
- print OUT works again
- HTML comments are not touched anymore
- Embperl doesn't log a warning if a undefined value is in %ENV and
dbgEnv is on.
- 2.0b2 now contains all contains all changes up to 1.3.2 .