- Support for CGI.pm 3.43 (included within Perl 5.10.1)
for file uplaods. CGI.pm < 2.43 is not supported anymore.
- A lot of enhancements for Embperl::Form
- Add example for usage of Embperl::Form. See
eg/forms/README.txt. Can be viewed used using "make start"
- Increased size limit for errormessage from 1024 to 4096
- Makefile.PL can now handle compiling 32Bit code on 64Bit
sytsem if Perl was compiled as 32Bit application
- Adaption of tests to changed error messages of perl 5.10
- Makefile.PL can now cope with OpenSuSE 11.2, if perl,
mod_perl and apache are installed from OpenSuSE packages.
- Fix make test error for Perl compiled with DEBUGGING on
- Support for internationalization in Emberl::Form
- Do not link against unused libz
- Supports now Perl 5.12: Cope with changed flags G_ARRAY
and G_SCALAR, SVt_RV is now SVt_IV
- Fix Execute parameter app_name (was appname, but app_name
is correct, appname is still accepted, but might not always
- Add parameter checks for Execute parameters to avoid segfaults
in case of non refs where refs are expected.
- Add more controls to Embperl::Form